CLIPKICK for Curators
Share Your Voice by Curating Videos
Make video playlists about any topic sourcing from any video clip on the web
Share your video playlists on social media and with your followers
You don’t have to create content to have a voice on Clipkick
With Clipkick you can create video playlists called “Lineups” by bookmarking any publicly available video clip on the web. Because of this, content curators are creating entertaining and informative Clipkick accounts that people are interested in, without actually making videos themselves.
You can make accounts around any subject matter that interests you and share your lineups with your friends directly and on social media. The more you share, the more your links rise in search. Clipkick also features your videos in the discover section, bringing new viewers to your videos every day.
Virtually any topic you are interested in can become a popular video account on Clipkick
Subjects can include, Cooking, Comedy, Inspirational, Gaming, Health, Fitness, Politics, News, Sports, Music, and on and on. People can save and follow your lineups so when you add more videos they see them in their feed.
Getting started with Clipkick is easy
- Download CLIPKICK for free in the app stores.
- Create an account.
- Bookmark videos from around the web into playlists called “Lineups.”
- Share your CLIPKICK account, lineups, and individual video links on your social media channels on a consistent schedule.
- Whenever you add new content to a platform save it to CLIPKICK and share the link.
- Watch your viewership grow.
Click here for more detailed directions on setting up your CLIPKICK account.